Monday, October 6, 2008

The Cast of Josh & Todd and the first week of rehearsals.

Hey all!

So Last week we wrapped up the first set of rehearsals for Josh & Todd! In order have rehearsals, you would think that we have finalized a cast. You would be correct. We took some pictures of the cast to post on the site, or rather I took said pictures. Needless to say, they came out horribly, and I will therefore not post them, as they will not do the actors justice. I will have some new pics soon, and will post them AS SOON as I take them...promise!

I will however take a minute to actually give you our cast list:


There are several other cameos and such, including one from yours truely (of course, my ego knows no bounds!), but this is your prinicple cast. I have to say that we put together an excellent cast. I think you will agree when you see the final product.

We are continuing to rehearse and are planning on beginning principle filming on Saturday!

That's it for now. But I assure you, there will be more to come.

Until then,

Jim

No comments: