Friday, November 21, 2008

Meet the Cast - Jennifer Tanner

Jennifer Tanner as Stacy

Jenn started in music before acting and was involved in performances such as Grease and Les Miserable. She played the part of Lucy in "You're a Good Man Charlie Brown" and Gilmer, in "Godspell." Jenn was in selected choir throughout middle and high school and later in college; Gospel Choir, Co-ed Accapella group, and chamber choir. She has acted in a one act play from "All in the Timing." Jenn has performed in a improv comedy show and has recently acted with a comedian troupe.

Jenn has also worked behind the scenes in production and sound for Peter Pan, Hedda Gabbler, and Amadeus.

Jenn says about her work; "I've always enjoyed the process as much as the end result. My greatest 'performance/accomplishment' has been the birth of my daughter Gwenevere, who always finds me funny and loves to hear me sing. "

No comments: