Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Books And Music... R.I.P. Get there now! Closing 4/18!


Jon here...

One of my favorite places in Connecticut is closing it's doors April 18th.
Books and Music in Plainville on Rt. 10.
I've been shopping there since before it was called Books and Music, and have always found that gem of a CD or book I've been looking for. I've always been treated right by the staff, and always offered a cup of coffee by Ed.

Ed (who works there) just shot me an email letting me know they will be closing this month.
It's upsetting. Personally because I love the place.
Professionally because we made some of "Josh and Todd" there. When Jim went in and asked to film there the owner said yes without any hesitation whatsoever. And the few days we shoot there were some of my favorites of the entire shoot. I was watching the flick a few days ago with my bro Jordan and even mentioned how much I love those scenes and hope to shoot there again.
But that's clearly not going to be the case.

So here's a little plug for the shop as they prepare to lock up:
Everythings on sale!!! Half off!!! And things were already cheap there!
Get there now, cuz on 4/19 when you wake up in the morning it'll be a memory.

No comments: